Manufacturing Clothing Since 1997
At Sunshine we do all of the work for you so you don't need to. We handle the entire end-to-end sourcing and production management for your Clothing lines - all from within our ethical-verified clothing manufacturing facilities and certified fabric and trimming suppliers network.
On this page we've provided an easy-to-understand guide of what you can expect when produce your Jacket with us. Some of the steps have links that will take you to other pages to help expand on the process. If you have questions, simply Contact Us for assistance.
7 - Step Clothing Manufacturing Process
YOU SUBMIT YOUR SPECIFICATIONS TO GET QUOTES
This is the most crucial stage of your production! Providing us with accurate design specs means your quotes will be accurate while your patterns and samples can be perfected more quickly.
1. We prefer to receive your design specs as Tech Packs via email. If you need help with Tech Packs, click here.
2. If you already have existing clothing in-hand, then you can ship us these pieces for review.
3. Once your design specs are received, we assign a Dedicated Production Manager who begins quoting on your production. You won't need to commit to anything until after you approve your quotes.
WE SOURCE ALL FABRICS & MATERIALS FOR YOU
We have a massive global reach. Your Production Manager will source top quality certified fabrics and materials from our trusted suppliers for your productions.
1. Tell us which fabrics you desire. You can start by visiting our Fabrics page to choose from the most popular options.
2. We source from thousands of fabrics including biodegradable, recycled, certified organic, exquisite
smart-fabrics, sustainably made fabrics, conventionally made fabrics, and we can even custom make
fabrics the way big brands like Lululemon or Nike do.
3. Does your clothing need buttons, clasps, drawstrings, buckles， magnetic snaps, zippers or other material components? Tell us which materials you need in a Trimming list along with the photos and we'll source them for your production.
WE CUT PATTERNS & MAKE YOUR SAMPLES
The key to quickly producing perfect samples is receiving accurate design specs from you. This also helps us reduce fabric waste during the fabric cutting process.
1. We use the seam measurements you provide for one size (the Sample Size) to create accurate
patterns. If you've shipped us your own clothing items, we can replicate directly from them.
2. If you have any embroidery, fabric dyeing, printing, or other embellishments (ex: sequin), your
Production Manager will arrange test samples of these for you to approve.
3. Once your initial clothing samples are completed, they're shipped to you for your approval. If
adjustments are needed, we make them.
WE GRADE ALL SIZES & BEGIN MAIN PRODUCTION
At this stage, your Production Manager has already ensured all of your samples are approved by you and your production is in the cue to start on time.
1. Now that you've approved your final samples and are ready for main production, we grade all of the
other sizes for each style free of charge. We can follow your own Size Chart if you have one or we can use international standard size grading rules.
2. Your Production Manager ensures all fabrics and materials are stocked and ready for the start of
your main production.
3. While your clothing is being made, your Production Manager sends you photos, videos, and updates
along the way.
WE PRODUCE ALL LABELS, HANG TAGS, & PACKAGING
Custom branded care labels, woven labels, hang tags, and packaging provide you with an excellent opportunity to tell your customers more about your clothing and your brand's ethos.
1. All tech packs must have a section dedicated to labels, tags, and packaging. We custom make
everything but if you're unsure how to do this, just ask.
2. Your Production Manager will order your custom labels, tags, and packaging to ensure everything is
ready for your production.
3. We also offer sustainable hang tags and packaging options such as biodegradable clothing bags,create paper tags, and recycled paper clothing sleeves all of which can be printed; just ask us.
WE CONDUCT QUALITY CONTROL CHECKS
The only way to ensure your clothing is consistently produced according to your specs and in the highest quality possible is to have someone check for you.
1. Throughout all sourcing, pattern-cutting, sample-making, main production, labelling, and packaging stages, your Production Manager and the production team is present to ensure consistent quality.
2. At the end of your main production, individual pieces are checked for measurements, fabric performance, stitching quality of all features (ex: buttons, pockets, zippers), and trimming.
3. Once each piece passes QC, it's tagged, bagged, and boxed ready to be shipped to you.
WE SHIP TO YOUR LOCATION OR TO YOUR STOCKISTS
Sunshinecn Apparel is dedicated to ensuring efficient, reliable, and secure shipping that delivers on time. We exclusively work with trusted national and international shipping companies.
1. Once your productions are completed and all items are packaged, they're placed securely in shipping
boxes which include all legal documentation such as packing lists and commercial invoices.
2. Your Production Manager arranges your shipments in accordance with your preferred shipping method. For more about this step, visit our Shipping page.
Even More Reasons Work With Sunshinecn
Hired by Brands From Over 30 Countries
Let Sunshinecn’s experienced manufacturing specialists do all the hard work, leaving you to focus on your business.
Why go to wholesales?
Buying from manufacturer direct is stress free.
Exceptional Customer Support
Call or WhatsApp: +8613989819602 Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm (Beijing-time)
Ensure Top Quality Productions Every Time
Sunshinecn takes care of your productions from end-to-end, ensuring high quality garments on every order.